The First Tee of Greater washington, DC Registration information
Spring Ii Session Registration IS OPEN.
THE PROGRAM IS ONLY FOR PARTICIPANTS AGES 7-18
YOU MAY ONLY REGISTER FOR ONE CLASS EACH SESSION
DO NOT REGISTER FOR MORE THAN ONE CLASS
Now offering classes in prince george’s county. Md!
Want more information?
If you would like to be added to our email list to receive information about when registration begins for The First Tee please sign up below. For more information about our programs please visit our Programs Page.
- We ask that you only register at one (1) location, on one (1) day ONLY. Registering at multiple sites and multiple days during any session is prohibited. This practice creates a Wait List leaving a child(ren) from entering our program. Registrants found using multiple locations and multiple dates during any session will be contacted by our office.
- Returning participants can use the same password as 2017.
- If you did not attend classes in 2017, but have in the past, please follow these steps.
- All New Participants must create an account.
- Please do not apply for Financial Aid if the class has no cost.
Scholarships and financial aid
We offer scholarships for Active Duty United States Military Families, young people who qualify for Federal Free or Reduced Lunch at school, or reduced fee programming for those with financial need.
While applying these opportunities please apply for Financial Aid while registering. Please do not apply for aid for you are applying for a class with no cost.
Military Families: scholarship will be applied when you create an account OR is already activated in your account. Please let us know if this is not the case.
Registration System Update – Salesforce
Since we are using a new registration platform this season any past participants from The First Tee of Greater Washington, DC AND The First Tee of Montgomery County please use the Forgot Password link in the Log In section to receive an email link that will allow you create a password. Please note that this email may arrive in your SPAM folder. This option will allow all past information to be transitioned to your new account.
Click here for detailed instructions on how to register.
If you are new the The First Tee of Greater Washington, DC in 2017 please create a new account. If you are new to our chapter but not to The First Tee please let us know if your level is other than PLAYer.
Click here for detailed instructions on how to regsiter.
Please visit our Programs Page for more information.